QUALITAS REGISTER OF SHIPPING (QRS) have established quality objectives to comply with a high level of service standards provided to its customers, and to support its quality policy. These objectives demonstrate commitment of top management to satisfy the customer’s requirements as well as the search of continuous improvement:
- To deliver, to the customer all Full Term certificates no later than 4 months after inspection is completed.
- To deliver the interim and short term certificates to the Head Office in a time no more than seven (07) days once the inspection is completed.
- To deliver no less than 80% of final reports of marine surveys within a period no more than 60 days after the inspection is completed.
- Strive to maintain a detention rate of no more than 5% on full term certificates issued.
- To keep our surveyors updated in new, current regulations amendments at least every 6 months, if there are any.